The the question is - how do you get motivated to get out of bed??? The easy answer is JUST DO IT!!
- Don't keep switching the snooze button on, get out of bed and start moving as soon as you hear that alarm.
- You have probably heard it all before, but move your alarm to where to have to get out of bed to switch it off.
- Have your clothes ready, so get out of bed and get ready for the gym asap.
- Give yourself a limited amount of time, 15 minutes is enough time for me to get out of bed, get washed, changed and ready for the gym at 5.15am by 5.30 I am out the door!
- Set yourself a goal or challenge. Since in less that 2 months time I will be participating in a 24 hour obstacle course, I think getting up at 5am are the least of my worries.
- Have a commitment, meet and friend or have a trainer, if you are committed to something the less likely you are not to get out of bed. You are more accountable for your own actions.